Arctic Expedition (Svalbard)
A completely unique round trip expedition to Svalbard, where we drive snowmobiles between Longyearbyen, Svea and Barentsburg, and overnight in all three places!
Snowmobile adventure, Barentsburg, authentic accommodation, Arctic landscape and wilderness
What you need to know
Max: 20 persons
Age limit: 18 years
- Airport transfer upon arrival
- Lunch at Longyearbyen on the first day
- Snowmobile rental three days
- Two people per scooter and this includes fuel
- One night in Svea, including breakfast and dinner (shared double room)
- One night at Barentsburg Hotel, including breakfast and dinner (shared double room)
- One night at Svalbard Hotel (shared double room) incl. breakfast.
- Expedition lunches on the second and third day.
What’s not included?
- Flights to Longyearbyen
- Personal travel insurance
- Airport transfer on the last day
Other winter trips
Together with our experienced guides you drive your own team of huskies for five days while camping in tents.
Experience the majestic scenery and natural beauty of Norway and Svalbard, with snowy mountain tops, exciting wildlife and shimmering northern light.
Hidden Fjords ( Northern Lights and Whales )
4 days and 3 nights in expedition cruise under the northern light with whales around Tromsø’s winter landscape
Contact our experts
Fill in the spaces and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Thank you for contacting us
We will get back to you shortly.